Toll has moved their Clayton operations into a brand new developed facility located in Braeside Industrial Estate.
The new modern facility, located in the central logistics hub, is only four kilometres from the Dandenong Bypass and provides a strategic linehaul staging hub for South East Melbourne customers.
“Our new Braeside facility has over 35% more under roof space allowing us to continue to grow and meet the future needs of our customers supported by our 35-strong team.
“This facility has also been designed to meet the 5-star Green Start rating helping to reduce our impact on the environment”. Executive General Manager Palletised Express, Kris Talevski commented.
The site features:
- Energy-efficient LED high bay lighting to warehouse and LED lighting to office areas, including light/motion sensors and control system
- Energy and water metering and monitoring
- Rainwater storage tank connected to a landscape irrigation system and main office amenities for WC flushing
- The ability to draw from the 100kW solar PV system to be shared among tenants saving approximately 6kWh/sqm.
It also includes:
- B Double access
- 32m wide propped awning and 15m wide cantilevered awning above on-grade doors and recessed container docks with levellers
- 450m2 modern office space.