We can provide for all of your traditional inbound postal mail processing and related duties.
Whether you need onsite management for your existing mailroom or a comprehensive offsite solution, we can offer you a range of mailroom services to help your business save time, money and resources.
We’ll gather your incoming mail from your locked box and have it automatically opened for you, sort your mail into customer categories and then dispatch the contents to the correct office departments. You can leave all of your scanning, mailing database administration and even the return-to-sender duties to us. We can also manage and lodge your outgoing mail.
Our Mailroom Services include:
- management of postal deliveries through locked boxes
- automatic mail opening
- sorting of contents into specified categories
- scanning of contents if appropriate
- standard barcode scanning
- dispatching contents to your specific departments
- generating or maintaining mailing databases for customers
- uploading of relevant data to host applications
- DPID address barcoding on incoming and outgoing mail
- return-to-sender mail processing
- bulk mail folding and insertion for outgoing mail
- outgoing mail management and lodgement
- onsite services such as concierge, reception and receiving dock management
We also provide document imaging and electronic document management solutions as part of our suite of information logistics services.
Why use Toll’s Mailroom Services?
We have over 50 onsite and offsite mailrooms and more than 35 years’ experience providing postal services to industries including:
- government departments
- financial institutions
- universities and schools
- TV stations
- IT companies
Contact us for details of our full suite of mail solutions including document exchange (DX Mail).
Where we operate
We are able to provide mailroom solutions to customers across the Asia Pacific.